Careers at Exception
Would you like to work for a growing company with unique services, big ambitions and loads of enthusiasm?
Exception PCB Ltd is a provider of standard and specialist quick-turn services to Global OEM and CEM customers in aerospace, defence, energy, medical, telecoms, semiconductor and many other high-technology industries.
Our parent company is Fastprint (Shenzhen, China) with manufacturing sites worldwide. Exception is already established in the UK and Europe, based on a combination of Technical design advice, innovative product development, manufacturing, customer service and time-critical delivery. As a low-medium PCB producer, it is careful to ensure its prototyping and testing are best-in-class and always works in close partnerships with customers to transform their concepts into reality.
The company is enjoying resurgent performance following a recently concluded restructuring process which has resulted in a largely new leadership team and investment in capital equipment. We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Full training
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company incentive scheme
- 23 days' holiday
- Read more about the reasons to work for Exception
Any vacancies currently being advertised will be listed below - click the position title for more details. See also 'Submit Your CV' at the end of this page.
- New Business Development Manager - there will be some account management to this role with a view to grow, but the emphasis will be firmly on New Business Development.
- Process and Quality Improvement Manager – to maintain and improve quality of the processes and introduce improvements and cost reductions. The ability to speak Mandarin is beneficial.
- Maintenance Engineer – to enhance the maintenance team in supporting all equipment and the facility by providing a first class service.
- Factory Operative – to operate processes within the factory to manufacture multilayer PCB panels to achieve targets.
Please apply in the first instance to Lesley Bird (HR) with a full CV and a contact details. No agencies please.
Responsible to: Resource & Development Manager
Job purpose: Responsible for all day to day HR functions in the company
Location: Ashchurch Business Centre, Tewkesbury
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
- Update and Implement HR policies and procedures
- Provide employee relations advice to managers in the areas of performance/capability management (disciplinaries), and employee relations (grievances), with an emphasis on commercial best practice, timely and cost effective solutions.
- Maintaining personnel records, including monitoring absence, staff turnover, holidays and overtime.
- Remuneration including overtime and grading systems.
- Responsible for organising and purchasing personal protective equipment and First Aid supplies.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Computer literate and experience/good working knowledge of Word & Excel.
- Professional approach to work.
- Flexible team player with good problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
To apply send your CV to Sandy Sydenham (Resource & Development Manager) email@example.com
Submit Your CV
We are always interested in hearing from candidates who feel they can add value to our business, even if you don't see a current opportunity that fits with your profile - so please feel free to submit your CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for current and future opportunities as they arise.