Registration & Information Collected
- provide you with information about the products and services we offer
- provide you with a more personalised service
- conduct market research
- run competitions and promotions
- pass on to selected companies to provide you with other offers and promotions
- help other companies profile and extend their databases
- to facilitate communication between yourself and others
Use of session files
We use session files, along with cookies, to log your browsing patterns and so identify the areas of the site which have been of interest to you, allowing us to personalise the Exception site for you.
We also use information in aggregate form (in other words, no individual user is identified) to:
- build up marketing profiles
- allow us to develop the business in ways that help you
- manage our relationship with advertisers and to audit usage of the site
All personal, cookie and session ID information are made available to Exception call centre employees to enable us and any related third parties to deal more effectively with any enquiry you make.
Your control over the use of your personal data